Our School Vision:
At Stonelow Junior School, our vision is to develop confident, inquisitive and happy learners (both children and staff) who are:
- Willing to learn by trying, by embracing failure and by celebrating their own and other's successes
- Able to work independently and as part of a team #teamstonelow
- Willing to challenge themselves and deepen their thinking about the world around them
- Responsible, caring and respectful to all (in our school community and wider community)
- Able to take risks within a safe and nurturing environment
We will achieve this by creating a whole school ethos based on support and trust and a curriculum that is stimulating and enjoyable.
At the end of their time at Stonelow, our children will take with them:
- A firm foundation for future learning - a secure knowledge of basic skills, a desire to build on this knowledge and the ability to recognise and celebrate their successes.
- Practical, social and emotional life skills that will support them into the future.
- An understanding of what it is like to be part of the Stonelow family - sharing, learning, failing and succeeding together.